With many people using Macs and other Apple devices, there’s been a quick growth in the volume of Mac malware and the number of cybercriminals that are targeting Mac users to rob their data, identities and money. In order to protect Mac users from threat and to provide security, Kaspersky Anti virus for Mac is optimized to deliver real-time protection against both Mac and PC malware while also guarding your Mac against sophisticated Internet-based threats and cybercrime all without any significant impact on your Mac’s performance.
Kaspersky Anti Virus for Mac helps to ensure you can relish the Web to the fullest extent with secure online surfing, shopping, banking and much more. You can also block your children from obtaining unwanted contacts on social networks and stop them from disclosing your phone numbers or credit card numbers. You can stop children from going to Adult sites and monitor or limit the time that they can spend on the internet. Kaspersky’s Mac security software can run automatically upon system startup. You have control over security levels and pop-up notifications. You can make a backup copy of an original file before you disinfect or delete it.
To protect you and to give you amazing experience, Kaspersky for Mac includes
- URL Advisor feature that checks each website against Kaspersky’s database of phishing sites and dangerous URLs – before you even open the website. The Kaspersky URL Advisor works with web browsers like Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scans incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Preventing the theft of sensitive information, including your identity
- Prevents key loggers or identity thieves from intercepting your personal data
- Preserving more of your Mac’s performance
- Easy-to-use Parental Control technology
- Quick and easy installation
- Virtual Keyboard technology to protect you from Keyloggers
- Monitor and limit your children’s Internet usage
- Control communications on social networks – and block any unwanted contacts
- Real-time protection against all types of Mac malware threats like Computer viruses, Trojan viruses, Worms, Spyware, Bots etc.
Every day, Kaspersky Lab identifies and provides protection against approximately 200,000 new threats. Kaspersky Anti Virus for Mac intermixes traditional, proactive and cloud-based anti-malware technologies to deliver proactive, real-time protection.
System Requirements for Installing Kaspersky for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 (system with an Intel® processor)
- 1 GB RAM
- 350 MB of available hard drive space – depending on size of antivirus database
- Single Mac – £39.99 ($ 49.95) per year; 3 macs – £49.99 per year